Monday, February 18, 2013

What the Heck is Pease Porridge Anyway?

"Pease porridge hot, pease porridge cold, pease porridge in the pot nine days old...nine days old? Puuu-eeey!!"  This was a childhood favorite of mine when I was a little girl.  I can't tell you what pease porridge is, but apparently if you leave it in a pot for nine days, it gets pretty funky.

Life as a married, educated, work-obsessed professional, turned full-time mom of 3 girls (twins + preschooler) can get just that...pretty funky.  My life is by no means glamorous, but it is full of good 'ol messy fun.  I'm not a member of the PTA, I'm not in any interesting book clubs.  I tried hopping on the couponing bandwagon, but hours of searching for deals and scavenging for discounts is (in my best whiny voice) - just too hard!!

So for those of you moms who are by no means perfect, find humor in the little things, and are not afraid of your life getting a little funky, I hope you find enjoyment in this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment