Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I need something to do!



So it's been a month since I've been home full time.  My last day of work was January 19 and the first several weeks were great!  I sat outside on the front porch with my morning coffee, listening to all the little creatures.  I played hide and seek, red light-green light, and tag with Ava.  I've done countless loads of laundry, I've read, I've surfed the web, I've been shopping, I've watched daytime television.  So now what do I do?


I need some sort of hobby.  I'd like to explore jewelry making and see what I can create.  I'm the type that gets so lost in my art that you might catch me with my tongue touching my lip, much like my kids do when they are coloring!

Soooo, even though I LOVE being at home with my kids, I'm starting to miss work...Isn't that always how it goes.  When you work, you long to be at home - when you're at home, you long to be at work!



No comments:

Post a Comment